You are here
Online Sales Manager
- Almost 2 B USD revenue worldwide
- Global company with established business in Japan Market
About Our Client
The company is a European based electronic components distributor. They provide wide range of products starting from Semiconductor, LED, Transistors, Capacitors, to electric tools and devices.
In Japan, they are supplying components to many different companies from Automotive industry to consumer electronic industry. Currently they are focusing on internet based service to drive their revenue.
Join them and build your global career.
- To act as a leader and be an example for the team by being in the center of negotiations that take place between the company and the customer who signed an online business contract.
- Manage a team of 9 and drive the sales revenue.
- Together with the E-Application Manager, provide the most appropriate E-Solutions to customers.
- Together with the Customer Care Division, handle customer complaints and address them properly.
- Reports to the Country Manager directly.
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience as sales manager in components or machinery industry.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience doing corporate sales, inside sales, or field sales.
- Experience using online sales platform (EDI or E-Procurement).
- Able to communicate in Japanese and English (speaking and writing).
What's on Offer
- Negotiable salary based on skill and experience
- International working environment
- Clear chances for global career step up