You are here
Online Marketing Specialist
- Online Merchant marketing
- Exciting Work Environment
About Our Client
Global Financial Technology company (Point of Sales.)
You have a breadth of functional experience in online marketing, including strong SEM experience, content development and messaging skills, and the ability to develop a strategic online marketing plan to support acquisition programs in a fast-paced, always-on environment. Excellent marketing, communication and project management skills are critical to success in this position, as is a demonstrated ability to work across cross-functional teams. You will:
- Be responsible for building online marketing strategy and acquiring customers across online channel.
- Design, lead, and measure integrated marketing campaigns (online, social) that promote the
- benefits of product to merchants and consumers alike
- Execute marketing strategy from online ad optimization to LP optimization with SEO, working with external agencies while hitting the target CPA.
- Track impact ongoing SEO and content initiatives, based on predetermined success metrics
- Create and deliver recurring SEM performance reports, provide actionable insights for senior management and stakeholders, collaborate on quarterly SEM progress reviews and forecasts.
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance. - Assist in productizing the analytics required to drive improvements in our business, and work cross-functionally to establish reporting standards.
- Identify market opportunities by understanding target segments, solutions' value propositions, unmet needs and competitions. - This is a highly collaborative and cross-functional role and this person will need to work across all of Organization, both in the Tokyo office and with headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 to 8 years professional experience in managing complex online marketing at a media, web technology or brand company
- 2+ years of professional experience in SEM (preferably in-house SEM in e-commerce / online retail), with a consistent track record of successfully developing and implementing SEO programs and optimizing LP
- 1+ year of Project management experience
- Extensive knowledge of SEM best practices, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies, and passion to stay abreast of news and trends in SEM and online marketing
- Strong quantitative and qualitative data analytic skill and problem solving skills, as well as excellent attention to detail
- Native fluency in Japanese, excellent written & verbal communication skills in English
- Comfort with ambiguity and with working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Experience working in a global company or in a foreign country a plus
- A strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Self-motivation and can work independently
- BA/BS or equivalent practical experience, masters preferred
- SQL knowledge is plus
What's on Offer
- Work Life Balance
- Exciting and environment
- Autonomy over project execution.