You are here
Online Key Account Manager
- Be the key point of contact with major retail stores
- Huge career progression chances
About Our Client
- Globally renowned PC and tablets accessories vendor.
- Well established brand within the Japanese market.
- Deliver monthly/quarterly sales target, sense of urgency on sales order planning.
- Lead and align annual Joint Business Plan with Key Accounts, particularly with retail clients.
- Manage budget to maximize result of spending.
- Implement category management to drive client's brand share in the stores.
- Develop good customer relationship with KAs.
- Works closely with other divisions internally, including Sales, Marketing, Customer Support and Supply Chain
The Successful Applicant
- 4-10 years of proven retail sales experience, selling in to Key retail distributor accounts.
- A bachelor's degree
- Good passion for win, and hard working with good leadership.
- Solid data analysis skill to dig out opportunity by category by SKU
What's on Offer
- Chances to build your career with a globally renowned PC peripherals vendor with huge presence in Japan market.