You are here
Online Account Manager
- Be the Account Manager for major Online sales channel
- Huge career progression chances with a new team
About Our Client
- Globally renowned PC and tablets accessories vendor.
- Well established brand within the Japanese market.
- Own quarterly revenue and margin targets for the assigned online account(s), ensure that these targets are met or exceeded and increase market share.
- Propose, negotiate and drive execution of the business process of account(s) specific valuable and fixed sales and marketing investment towards business growth within assigned amount and/or ROI.
- Be the primary owner of key online account relationships. Develop best-in-class interaction with such partners and ensure that such relationships are fostered in a manner conducive to the health & expansion of our business and our brand. Lead weekly & other business update meetings
- Understand and implement key operational initiatives at online as required. Such initiatives may be in the areas of pricing, forecasting, business planning, online merchandising, etc.
- Work closely with the product marketing and brand marketing managers to ensure that appropriate business plans for your account are devised and implemented and that appropriate sales campaigns/initiatives and marketing activities are prepared and implemented.
- Drive aggressively the business towards a sell-through/sell-out focus. This will require maximum emphasis on ensuring that our products move effectively through our channels and that our local replenishment model works effectively.
The Successful Applicant
-Strong business acumen: detailed and synthetically mindset and strong sell out/sell through focus and inventory management, from planning, execution to review process.
- Have sales/account management experience and outstanding achievement with existing retailer with focus on sell out/sell through and inventory management.
- Solid presentation & negotiation skills aligned with excellent inter-personal communication skills, including senior management.
- Proven track record of achieving challenging targets consistently; energetic and positive 'can-do' attitude.
- 3+ years of account management experience in IT or CE environment with a recognized A-brand company in the highly competitive environment. We may also consider candidates from other sectors where those sectors are heavily focused on sell-through activity & local demand generation (i.e. FMCG sector)
- Strong analytical mindsets and capacity, with advanced EXCEL skills
- Organizational savvy team player to understand how to get things done in a matrix organization internally/externally.
- Self-management skills and self-started attitude highly valued
- Bilingual, Japanese and English fluency is a plus
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance
What's on Offer
- Chances to build your career with a globally renowned PC peripherals vendor with huge presence in Japan market.