You are here
Ocean/Air Export Manager
- Career growth opportunities in well-established company
- Manage the overall operation
About Our Client
Our client is a well known forwarding company with well established reputation and still a growing business.
- Manage inventory records and create weekly inventory reports.
- Coordinate the export and domestic movement of cargo from various locations, including the management and distribution of related documents and information.
- Prepare and distribute shipping information to our customers.
- Track and trace shipments - keeping customers informed.
- Maintain documentation and records.
- Facilitate all aspects of export cargo as necessary.
- Provide customer support and communicate with agents and government agencies, facilitate the logistics process while ensuring accurate accounting functions relating to the billing, distribution, and collection of funds.
- Handle general office responsibilities relating to export shipments.
- Negotiate freight contracts with steamship lines.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong experience in general freight forwarding or a transportation/logistics operation.
- Knowledge of general freight forwarding terms and standards.
- Proficiency in Global Geography.
- Experience with vendor negotiations a plus, (Carriers, or Shipping Lines).
- Basic knowledge of accounting functions.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, science or business.
- Good communication in both Japanese and English.
What's on Offer
Career growth opportunities in well-established company
Manage the overall operation