You are here
(NFV) Solution Architect
Solution Architect - Multinational Company
Excellent Work-Life Balance and Flex-time
About Our Client
Our client is a major computer company, and one of the largest multinational computer companies in the world.
They currently cover a wide range of technologies, including PCs, Servers, Data-Storage, Network switches, Software, TVs, Printers etc.
Their Japanese office is located in Kawasaki.
The Solution Architect is technically responsible for the Cloud Data Center solutions, including the related maintenance and operational processes. Being also the technical expert for these solutions she/he will contribute to the development of new services around the Cloud Data Center. This includes the permanent improvement of the design, delivery, maintenance and operational delivery processes with target of highly automated and tool supported execution.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in engineering, computer science from a reputable institution
- 3+ years in the IT industry and service business
- ITIL Expert Certification
- Detailed knowledge of Platform, Infrastructure, and Software as a Service (PaaS, IaaS, and SaaS), including the players and solutions that are available on the market
- Strong solution definition and delivery experience
- Detailed knowledge of IT architectures, procedures and methods
- Deep understanding of Cloud Data Center related products and technology
- Deep understanding of Cloud stacks and main features / use cases (OpenStack, VMware)
- Advanced Storage technologies (e.g. HP, EMC)
- Main SDN use cases ( Datacenter SDN, WAN SDN, Service chaining)
- Juniper Contrail, Brocade SDN controllers, open Daylight, ALU Nuage would be bonus!
- Virtual networking concepts
- Datacenter redundancy, backup and restore, disaster recovery, high availability
- Virtualization concepts and specifications acc. to ETSI NFV (MANO is desirable)
- Understanding of LINUX platforms and distributions (e.g. RedHat, Wind River)
- Basic knowledge on blade server architecture (e.g. HP, vBlock, Dell …)
- Cloud management platforms (e.g. vRealize, CloudForms)
What's on Offer
* Permanent employee
* Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
* Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
* Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation