You are here
New Business Development
- More than 30 years experience in Japan Market
- Established business in Japan with local and foreign based customers
About Our Client
The company is one of the leading companies in electronic device and PC peripherals. They sell their products directly to consumers as well as through channels and other manufacturing companies.
- Develop new clients by performing approach calls and networking events.
- Pitch the company products and solutions, provide samples, and understand the potential client's need in detailed manner.
- Proactively monitor market trends.
- Proactively monitor competitor's activity.
- Report to Japan Managing Director.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Electronic Engineering.
- 3-7 years of new business development experience within electronic market.
- Able to speak in both English and Japanese, OR Japanese and Mandarin.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Team player, strong leader, customer first oriented.
What's on Offer
The company offers an exciting job with great professional challenges and the opportunity for you to influence your own progression. They emphasize on an informal and open work environment where you will have plenty of opportunities to influence and be part of making a difference.