You are here
- One of the most famous names in global financial services
- International team working with colleagues across the world
About Our Client
Our client for this role is one of the largest system providers for the global financial services industry. Their clients cover banking, securities, asset management and other related industries. In Japan they have an extremely strong business, and the team is global and forward thinking.
* Responsible for the provision of technical support and assistance to IT staff within the key strategic customers and other premium clients over the telephone and other electronic mediums, in a prompt, efficient, and professional manner and through this, contributing to a steady improvement in customer satisfaction.
* Manage technical problems. Liaises with third level support groups or development team as well as Infrastructure Operation teams. Keeping track the progress until problem is resolved.
* Proactively build and maintain a good working relations with customers
* Ensure that you maintain adequate product, technical, market and call handling expertise to perform your job efficiently, including the correct call logging, administrative and procedural practices required.
* Exchange information and share knowledge with the team to maximize knowledge and the effectiveness of the technical group as a whole.
* Proactively support and assist the level 1 team and share information to support knowledge development.
* Accept additional projects or areas of responsibility.
* Work closely with local Account Management teams to provide expert assistance.
* Provide onsite support where required.
* Deliver external product training where required
The Successful Applicant
* Excellent knowledge and experience in networking topology and protocols, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP and etc.
* Excellent technical knowledge and experience in Linux
* University Degree, or equivalent in IT related field
* An understanding of the financial markets would be helpful
* Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in Japanese and English
What's on Offer
Attractive salary, bonus and career progression.