You are here
Network Support Analyst
- One of the most famous financial services focused technology firms
- Global role with opportunity to work in an international team
About Our Client
Our client is a major global technology firm, which provides a range of platform systems and services to customers in (mainly) the financial services industry. It is a global firm with an excellent reputation in the market and widely recognized. In Japan they have a successful business which is continuing to grow.
* Responsible for the provision of technical support and assistance to IT staff within the key strategic customers and other premium clients over the telephone and other electronic mediums, in a prompt, efficient, and professional manner and through this, contributing to a steady improvement in customer satisfaction.
* Manage technical problems. Liaises with third level support groups or development team as well as Infrastructure Operation teams. Keeping track the progress until problem is resolved.
* Proactively build and maintain a good working relations with customers
* Ensure that you maintain adequate product, technical, market and call handling expertise to perform your job efficiently, including the correct call logging, administrative and procedural practices required.
* Exchange information and share knowledge with the team to maximize knowledge and the effectiveness of the technical group as a whole.
* Proactively support and assist the level 1 team and share information to support knowledge development.
* Accept additional projects or areas of responsibility.
* Work closely with local Account Management teams to provide expert assistance.
* Provide onsite support where required.
* Deliver external product training where required.
The Successful Applicant
* Excellent knowledge and experience in networking topology and protocols, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP and etc.
* Excellent technical knowledge and experience in Linux
* University Degree, or equivalent in IT related field
* An understanding of the financial markets would be helpful
* Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in Japanese and English
What's on Offer
Base salary up to around 10 million Yen, plus bonus in addition to this