You are here
Network Security Technica Support - Up to 9M
- Competitive Salary for a strong security caniddate
- World renowned security company
About Our Client
Our client is an American global computer security software and network company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, and the world's largest dedicated security technology company. Their brand is world renowned as one of the best security companies in terms of product and company to work for. With end to end security products to support consumers, SMB, and enterprises, when most think of security, they think of think of this company.
- A Technical Support Specialist is responsible for providing strong technical and product support to customers, and partners.
- Perform research on technical issues as reported by customers/partners.
- Provide first and second level support to customers/partners relating to IsecG Network/contents security products as well as escalation and resolution of technical issues logged by customers/partners via phone, mail, Insight or web portal.
- This individual requires flexibility to manage multiple tools and service requests.
- Minor shift work (once per 2 months from 13:00-22:00) required
The Successful Applicant
- Technical support or network engineering experience for networking products
- Experience with UNIX & Linux Operating Systems
- Strong understanding of networking - routers, switches and knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP/HTTPS, LDAP is a plus
- Basic level knowledge of databases (SQL) and LDAP services is a plus
- Basic level knowledge of security, commands and tools like nslookup, traceroute, ping, wireshark, tcpdump, netstat is a plus
What's on Offer
Location: Shibuya station - connected to station
Salary: Up to 9M+ depending on the experience and current salary
Benefits: up to 20 day holidays and a 401K plan