You are here
Network Sales Sepcialist
- Manage sales through major Channel partners
- Grow your career with a new cutting edge technnology vendor
About Our Client
- A multinational corporation that provides server and desktop virtualization, networking, software-as-a-service (SaaS), and cloud computing technologies.
- Mid sized global company with huge presence in the Japanese market.
- Inventor of cutting edge technologies.
- Excellent staff training and development culture.
- New offices, centrally located in Tokyo.
- Develop and expand an assigned geographical territory consisting of value-added resellers (volume and non-volume), strategic partners, prospects and customers to increase market share and revenue.
- Prospect for new business, direct customer engagement, working with partners to build deeper product knowledge and efficiencies, and whenever possible, leveraging ISV and Strategic Business Alliance relationships to drive sales into end user accounts.
- Manages both an indirect customer procurement and direct customer engagement model.
- Ability to leverage and maximize SI/ISV partners as the fulfillment channel while working with end user accounts on IT initiatives.
- High expertise in managing e weekly forecasts against revenue targets and work closely with inside sales counterpart to manage the pipeline.
- Maintain and further develop partnerships within sales and service organizations and IT business executives within corporate environments
- Typically responsible for medium to large opportunities or have a medium to large sized quota/territory.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of experience doing Channel & partner sales for enterprise grade networking products.
- Proven Channel sales experience managing relationships with major Channel Partners and system integrators.
- Advanced knowledge of sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcoming objections, return on investment analysis, closing the sale through appropriate procurement vehicle (shrink wrap, licensing, etc.)
- Knowledge of complementary hardware and software solutions
- Ability to motivate, train and conduct seminars to drive mind share within channel partners to increase revenue within assigned territory.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills
- Strong work ethic, attitude and follow through ability
- Ability to travel within assigned territory
What's on Offer
- Chances to build your career in to management.
- Be a part of the largest revenue earning team with a globally renowned IT Networking solutions Vendor.