You are here
Network Sales Engineer
- Excellent working environement and work/life
- Excellent brand with state of the art technology
About Our Client
Our client is an American multinational software company that provides server, application and desktop virtualization, networking, software as a service (SaaS), and cloud computing technologies.
* Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
* As an experienced professional in the field, uses professional concepts in providing primarily pre-sales technical support for the technical sales process of Solutions.
* Provides a role within the sales teams in assessing potential application of products to meet customer's business needs.
* Leverages product knowledge, in their area of focus, to provide technical expertise to the sales team, channel partners/SI and customer through customer needs, overcome objections, technical sales presentations, product demonstrations, and product proof of concepts as well as technically close deals.
* Participates in the consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation as it applies to the technical sales process.
* Works on issues that impact design/selling success or address future concepts, products or technologies.
* Creates formal networks with key decision makers and serves as external spokesperson for the organization.
* Responsible for the many aspects of the technical sales process
* Ability to leverage and maximize channel partners as the fulfillment channel while working with end user accounts on IT initiatives.
* Establishes relationships and engages with the technical personnel to identify opportunities and sell products and services.
* Conducts product demonstrations and technical presentations remotely or at customer locations/facilities on products value proposition
* Provides regular and efficient updates on assigned accounts to systems engineering management.
* Ensures accurate and timely activity and issue updates in SalesForce.com and reporting to management
* Creates and delivers technical product presentations and/or training sessions to channel partners and customers
The Successful Applicant
* Pre-sales or Technical Account Management Experience.
* Able to apply a thorough understanding common Routing and Switching technologies as mandatory, and some of the following areas of focus:
- Layer 4-7 load balancing and other typical ADC related technologies
- SSL VPN technology
- WAN Optimization
- Web Application Firewall
- Cloud (IaaS) technology including Hyper-Visor technical knowledge
* Fluent in Japanese
What's on Offer
Salary: 10-15M Depending on experience
Excellent work/life balance