You are here
Network Presales Engineer
- Major Multinational Company!
- Salary up to 12 million!
About Our Client
Our client American privately owned multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Our client is one of the largest computer companies in the world and is currently rapidly growing in Japan.
In this position the candidate will work closely with sales, SIs, Account Executives in enterprise projects
* Meetings with SIs and customers.
* Answer product related sales and technical questions in a timely manner
* Propose and present our client's solutions to SIs and customers
* Monitor and follow-up in various sales stages to close deals
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
1. Tertiary education in engineering, computer science, related disciplines or equivalent.
2. 8+ years working experience in IT with minimum 3 years in pre-sales support for large enterprises
3. Good command of English, both oral and written
4. Multinational company experience preferred but not essential
5. Solid TCP/IP protocol suite hands-on experience with router, L2-L7 switches, firewall, VPN, SSL-VPN, wireless, email security and user authentication
6. Large scale security project deployment experience
7. Good communication and interpersonal skills. Can get along with people with different background
8. Able to work at irregular hours and under stress
9. Willing to travel
10. Possess a positive work attitude, flexible, independent, self-initiated and take ownership of problems
11. Strong team work skills. Willing to share and contribute
What's on Offer
09:00:18-00 *Inquire for full details
There are also discretionary holidays as well as sick days.