You are here
- Develop your skills and technical knowledge in a global company
- Use your English skills and have the chance to travel to global offices
About Our Client
This client is a global petroleum and natural gas company that is the most valuable company in the world.
* Install, maintain and troubleshoot LAN switch and configure features such as Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), VLANs and trucking, radius authentication, Network admission control, link aggregation and Power-Over-Ethernet (POE).
* Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot routers and implement routing protocols such as OSPF and BGP, GRE tunnels, Router redundancy (VRRP, HSRP), Quality of Service (QOS), Network address translation (NAT).
* Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot WAN connectivity MPLS, VPLS Networks and IPSEC network.
* Coordinate with ISP for requesting and installation new circuits, maintaining, troubleshooting and monitoring existing circuits and terminating or decommissioning circuits as required. Assist in billing issues.
* Install, administer, and configure network monitoring tools (such as Nagios, PRTG, solar wind) and technologies (such as SNMP, syslog, sflow, netflow).
* Install and administer network configuration management tools (such as CAT tools, Net MRI).
* Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot VoIP infrastructure (CUCM, Cisco Unity, voice gateway, SIP proxy).
* Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot video conferencing infrastructure (Cisco telepresence, Polycom).
* Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot wifi infrastructure (such as Cisco, Aruba).
The Successful Applicant
* Technical or engineering Degree in IT.
* Minimum of 4 years' experience as a network administrator.
* Hold CCNP, JNCIP certification or equivalent.
* Cisco CCNA-Voice or equivalent certifications are a plus.
* Juniper products experience is a plus.
* Experience with Server and Virtual Environment (VMWare) administration is a plus.
* Should be familiar with security concepts and technologies, such as DMZs, Firewalls, IPSs.
* Proficient in written and spoken English.
What's on Offer
* Chance to work with and travel to Asia Pacific and Global offices
* Highly competitive salary up to 7M JPY
* Work in central Tokyo