You are here
National Sales Manager
- Worldwide leader in within the industry
- Start-Up firm, rapid growth, and clear chances of promotions
About Our Client
The company is the leading company in raw material processing machinery. They manufacture the machinery and provide the aftersales service to customers in forestry and stone industry.
Based in Europe, they have established good business across North America, South East Asia, and Middle East. In Japan, they are currently trying to grow the business even more by employing sales force based locally
- Reporting into the Managing Director in Malaysia he will be responsible for all sales activity focused on developing relationships with customers and partners within the industry across the Japanese market.
- Develop the sales strategy exploring the possible tools and systems to achieve maximum benefit from the sales force and dealer network.
- Promote the sales of the Company's product and manage the advise for the achievement of the goals for the Company.
- Analyze strengths and weaknesses of Companies in order to reinforce the strengths and reduce weaknesses.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in business or mechanical engineering
- 5-7 years minimum experience in machinery industry, preferably has connections in within forestry industry.
- Able to build a strong relationship with customers at professional and personal level.
- Able to adjust with task that requires high mobility.
- Able to communicate in English and Japanese
What's on Offer
- Negotiable salary based on skill and experience
- Rapidly growing company
- Leading brand in within the industry