You are here
National Sales Manager - Consumer Company
Lead a large sales team with full P&L responsibility.
Excellent company compensation package and benefits.
About Our Client
Our client is a global kitchenware manufacturer responsible for some of the most well known and trusted brands in the housewares and consumer industry.
Established in 2004 after a demerger, they have quickly become a market leading force within the industry and now employ over 3,000 people.
- Achieve Japan's short and long term business goal by supervising and servicing distributor and key accounts.
- Develop and maintain mutual, close relationships with distributors / wholesalers / retailers as business partners, building cooperative and beneficial relationships.
- Learn and update overall market assessment and needs in assigned channel, retailer chain and distributor and synergise with regional marketing team to maximise the business result.
- Supervise and manage profit and allowance by controlling pricing and efficient investment in distributors.
The Successful Applicant
- Primary communication with President and with Business Manager / Marketing Manager.
- Self-starter, problem solving in timely, creative, flexible manner is required.
- Proficiency in English in business environment is required.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in consumer industry essential. Kitchen Industry Experience Preferred.
- Be able to and willing to work with a small team, small business (small country business for large company) for the potential of growing the business/
What's on Offer
Opportunity to lead the sales force for a large international company, with the chance for rapid progression to director level for strong candidates.