You are here
MV Sales Manager
- Established business in Japan, leading market share
- Easily accessible location in the middle of Tokyo
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading company in inventory control and security solutions products. Their main markets are retailers and wholesalers.
Our has both sales office and production sites which allows them to deliver customized service very quickly. This is why they were able to established themselves in very competitive Japan market.
Currently, they have around 200 employees in Japan, and they will keep on growing for the next 5-10 years.
1. Achieve annual sales target.
2. Act as a team leader to drive the sales team in the area of
- Territory assignment/management to each sales rep
- Account planning and execution.
- Opportunity planning and execution.
3. Involve all of necessary resources to maximize the sales performance.
4. Provide coaching to help post sales and sales reps in order to achieve business goal.
5. Managing customer expectations.
6. Build the relationship with key decision makers / customer executives on a sustained basis, for both current and potential customers.
7. Escalate the deals/issues to appropriate executive members.
8. Provides timely feedback to executive members regarding performance.
9. Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
The Successful Applicant
- Successful sales performance as sales rep for 5-10 years.
- Knowledge of apparel retail vertical and/or supply chain required, experience with radio frequency identification is a plus.
- Successful experience as sales manager for 3-5 years.
- Successful experience as sales manager in selling products/services to retail customers.
- Working experience in large, foreign-based multinational company.
- English capability (TOEIC score 800+).
What's on Offer
In the offer is the chance for the candidate to be responsible for an international team within Japan. and work very closely with the global team.