You are here
[Michael Page] Cloud/Virtualization Presales
- Excellent Work-Life Balance
- Rapidly Expanding Company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest telecommunications in the world, with over 150,000 employees worldwide and 900 employees in Japan. Huawei is rapidly expanding into the enterprise storage division and is quickly looking to expand into more areas in the future.
1 At least 5 years experience in IT/Cloud industry, have presales or solution sales support related experiences
2 Familiar with Japan IT/Cloud market, have good standing on enterprise cloud service requirement.
3 Cloud Computing/openstack knowledge is preferred.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate should also have:
1 Good communication and presentation skills. Excellent command in Japanese and English (Chinese speaking is a plus).
2 Good team player, self-motivated, aggressive and work independently.
Preferable candidates：have Cloud/IT sales experience, or have work experience from following company: VMware/ Redhat/ HP/ ALU/ Hitachi/ DC Operator, etc
What's on Offer
* Permanent employee
* Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
* Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
* Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation