You are here
Medical Doctor, CRO, 18M
Chance to work from home if you like
Salary of up to 18M
About Our Client
A US Contract Research Organization (CRO) is looking for a Japanese Medical Doctor to join their team and provide medical advice and strategy. Located in Central Tokyo.
* Provides medical support to investigative sites and project staff for protocol-related issues including protocol clarifications, inclusion/exclusion determinations, and issues of patient safety and/or eligibility.
* Performs review and clarification of trial-related Adverse Events (AEs).
* Performs medical case review of Serious Adverse Events (SAEs), including review of case documentation and patient narrative.
* Performs medical review of the protocol, Investigative Drug Brochure (IDB), and/or Case Report Forms (CRFs).
* Performs review of the Clinical Study Report (CSR) and patient narratives.
The Successful Applicant
MD License in Japan
Experience in a pharmaceutical company preferred, but straight from clinical background is acceptable
Bilingual with Fluent Japanese and Business level English
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work from home
Management opportunity to lead a team of up to 20 staff
High Salary of up to 18M.