You are here
Medical Advisor, Diabetes, Global Pharma
- Medical Advisor position for the Diabetes therapeutic area
- European Pharmaceutical Company in Tokyo
About Our Client
A European Pharma Maker is ranked amongst the top 20 leading pharmaceutical companies in the world. Long history in Japan and strong reputation locally and globally. Central Tokyo office location.
- Collaborate with the Team Leader by ensuring cross-functional scientific support
- Consolidate scientific partnership with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL)
- Implement Medical Affairs initiatives (Scientific Meetings, Investigator-Initiated Studies (IIS), etc.) according to the Company standard rules
- Collaborate with Medical Scientific Liaison in developing scientific tools for optimizing data dissemination activities
The Successful Applicant
·2+ years experience in CRO or pharma company in either clinical development or medical affairs in the diabetes area
·Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry processes
·Knowledge of clinical research, clinical trial management (regulations and GCP)
·Regulatory knowledge of scientific information
·Knowledge of Pharmacovigilance
·Accountability in delivering results
·Initiative and innovation
·Planning and organization
What's on Offer
Unique corporate culture compared with other large Pharma companies. The employees feel like a family even though the organization has 1000+ members.
Comfortable environment and supportive team leaders and upper management.
Excellent training program