You are here
Media Sales Manager
- Good career progression chances
- Stable company
About Our Client
Our client is widely recognized as the world's leading content discovery and distribution platform with more than 10+ billion recommendations served every day and over 5+ million pieces of content in their marketplace. Their service is used by publishers to recirculate their own traffic by generating personalized on-site content recommendations. They also enable agencies, brands & publishers to acquire high quality traffic and unique-users by recommending their content as third party content, which populates their platform throughout their network.
* Understanding of digital technology & revenue ecosystem and explain product benefits within this context
* Well connected with media suppliers in Japan
* Sell multiple products to clients by finding the right stakeholders for each product, without digressing from a coherent product message and overall strategy
* Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
* Work closely with APAC team to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals.
* Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign management
* Convey field intelligence to product management teams in regard to development features
* Independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them and close deals.
* Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts within the Japanese Market
The Successful Applicant
* 4+ years in a key sales position, preferably at a digital media company, working with Japanese clients.
* Significant experience in structuring and negotiating deals, such experience within the digital media space in Japan - a great advantage
* A true passion for online content, and a strong sales drive with an ability to build strategic partnerships
* Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
* Excellent technological skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimization
* Excellent written and conversational skills in Japanese and English.
What's on Offer
Good career progression chances