You are here
MD Assortment Planning Senior Manager - New Position
- MD assortment planning, large sku
- Lifestyle wear and footwear
About Our Client
Our client is a popular apparel and footwear business headquartered in the US.
They have a significant presence in Japan with wide ranges of products.
The person is responsible for creating merchandising assortment for all product categories. Key responsibilities are:
1. Actual Order and Sell through Analysis
2. Create and manage product assortment to optimize business result
3. Strategic thinking and SWOT analysis
4. Allocation - Customer Range Segmentation
5. Product effective local market feedback to global counterparts
6. Work closely with global headquarters to ensure best practice and effective implementation of strategies.
The Successful Applicant
5 to 20 years of relevant merchandising experience, fashion apparel or footwear preferred.
Understand distribution points, share of buy competitor ranges and pricing strategies.
English and Japanese
Strong analytical skills, able to handle large data and product skus.
Experience in working with a large internal team with multiple stakeholders.
What's on Offer
Salary 9M-12M with additional pension and bonus
Newly created position in a top tier brand
Casual and international working environment
Office located in downtown Tokyo