You are here
Master Data Management Account Executive
- Attractive salary package
- Office located in central Tokyo
About Our Client
Our client delivers enterprise data integration and management software powering analytics for big data and cloud. Their Intelligent Data Platform delivers great data to enable our customers to be ready for anything.
You have direct responsibility to execute MDM sell cycles and achieve/exceed quota both annually and on a quarter-by-quarter basis. Using Salesforce.com, you'll manage, track and report on your activity and provide accurate business forecast at the close of each quarter. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
* Understand and analyze customer needs and develop business propositions to differentiate and sell our MDM proposition
* Prepare and deliver pricing proposals, illustrating our benefits
* Accurate forecast management, providing and maintaining a qualified and up to date funnel, reporting to management on a defined, regular basis
* Relationship management of the existing alliance partners.
* Prospecting and identification of sales opportunities through cold calling
* Follow up on leads generated by inside sales, marketing and partners
* Co-ordination of the full sales process
* Engagement of external and internal resources (including partners and alliances) based on the opportunities identified
* Act as an integrator, translator and catalyst between our region and the global business units and collaborate with experts in other geographies.
The Successful Applicant
* Experience in software solution sales in the region especially within complex enterprise application solutions
* Knowledge of the MDM Industry trend, marketing and competitors
* Ability to justify MDM investment to the business
* Good understanding of MDM projects from start to finish
* Good grasp of Data Governance insights.
* Proven experience of significant involvement in global deals
* Hunter mentality.
* Good understanding of business issues / priorities and how technology can resolve them
* Excellent relationship management skills (both internal and external) including ability to operate comfortably at C-level within major enterprises and ability to work with regional sales teams to create mutually beneficial solutions
* Demonstrable experience of business development including direct sales, sales management and alliance management
* Leading a team-centric approach to sales qualification and revenue closure, working closely with sales account managers, sales consultant (presales) and consulting personnel in a complex, enterprise sales environment
* Excellent communication skills, including ability to present at all levels, to engage with different divisions of an enterprise
* Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audience, presenting the relevant aspects of the proposition to the relevant audience
* Strong negotiation skills
* Willingness to travel within the region, with occasional trans-Atlantic travel, dependent on operational requirements
* Ability to accurately forecast and manage the pipeline, through strong analysis and qualification of opportunities
* Strong virtual team worker
What's on Offer
Our client offers a competitive compensation package that includes medical, retirement, flexible time off and more.