You are here
- "Marketing Assistant" -> "Marketing Specialist"
- Ability to quickly understand IT terms.
About Our Client
Leading design software and Product life cycle management soft IT vendor Listed in the US.
* Develop and execute regional Marketing projects to achieve Corporate marketing objectives and metrics
* Create and manage communication plans - lead / pipeline programs (generation and follow up)
* Support and manage PTC customer and third party events (physical and virtual) in close cooperation with regional Sales and central Marketing departments
* Vendor selection and management, coordination of internal and external support
* Project- and budget-management
* Coordinate outside telemarketing vendors
* Support content generation and social media marketing activities in your region
* Drive Contents & Inbound marketing with SEO
* Engage in Account Based Marketing
* Coordinate reference activities with customers
* Track and analyze plan results regularly with internal marketing and sales stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelors Degree
* 2-4 years working experience
* Marketing or related experience for a technology/software company: 2-4 years.
* Experience in project and event management OR Digital/Web Marketing
* Fluent in Japanese and English is mandatory
* Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
* "Marketing Assistant" -> "Marketing Specialist"
* Results oriented
* Ability to work within cross functional teams (Sales, Operations, Program Marketing, Corporate Marketing) spanning all levels of the organization including executive, peers and junior team members.
* Pro-active, detail-oriented, with the ability to project and process manage as well as managing priorities and time to meet metrics and deadlines.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to speak out ideas in open communication environment.
- On Job training provided by top marketers in the Industry
- Modern office environment where English is used to communication with management