You are here
Marketing Operations Manager
- Marketing Excellence
- Gaishikei Pharma Maker
About Our Client
Gaishikei Pharma Maker
- Establish and maintain business processes that ensure best practices in commercial planning and campaign management. Streamline and simplify processes wherever possible.
- Create and maintain metrics report on Marketing cost effectiveness and business impact.
- Align Brand planning improvement initiatives to Marketing capability building priorities.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insight and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize Marketing team performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience in Marketing Operations and/or Strategic planning.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Able to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-pace environment
- Self starter, highly motivated and curious individual. Desire to improve processes.
- Strong communication and relationship management skills, ability to work effectively in team and across functions.
- Lean Marketing/ 6-sigma experience (preferable, but not mandatory)
- Sales experience (preferable, but not mandatory)
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, power point)
- English Business level
- Japanese Native level
What's on Offer
15 - 20m JPY