You are here
Marketing Operations Executive - Global consumer brand
- Looking for team-player, with demonstrated continual drive and commitment
- Supervise projects to help improve overall budget goals of company
About Our Client
My client is one of the biggest household consumer brands in Japan. Headquartered in Europe, their second largest market is in Japan. Their products are innovative and forward facing made to solve the problems of conventional fans, heaters, purifiers, hair driers, and hand driers too.
My client encourages people to think differently, challenge convention (and be unafraid to make mistakes). They're creative, collaborative, practical, enthusiastic and resourceful.
The main responsibility is to be a driver of productivity and ensure that all projects are delivered on time. The successful candidate will be working closely with the Associate Traffic Manager who will also be your Line Manager.
* Drive agencies, suppliers and internal resources to deliver to all milestones agreed with stakeholders.
* Keep record of project costs and ensure that these are approved.
* Ensure that projects are signed off by HQ.
* Give clear and precise directions/timings to both internal and external teams, in Japan and abroad to deliver high quality production materials on time and within budget.
* Ensure that changes and decisions on production timings are communicated to all parties involved so that everyone is clear as to next actions.
* Form and grow value adding strategic relationships with all the other teams.
The Successful Applicant
* At least three years experience of working in a busy Traffic environment - collaborating with internal, external parties, both in Japan and abroad.
* Written and verbal communication skills both in Japanese and English - Fluent.
* Wealth of knowledge about ATL, BTL, Digital (print and digital media production, artwork process).
* Proven experience of driving teams to deliver to defined and agreed schedules.
* Proven record of delivering to tight deadlines or tight budget in a challenging environment.
* Organized - knows how to manage multitask projects and multiple assets running at the same time.
* Innovator - always looking for new and different ways of doing things.
* Visionary - forward thinking, on the radical side.
* Analytical - good problem solver
* Flexible - can foresee and take advantage of opportunities on time.
* Collaborator - gets the best out of all resources involved in projects - even in 'challenging' situations.
* Driver and completer - constantly reviews progress and finds ways to remove obstacles.
* Quality champion - aims for perfection and knows what details contribute to it.
* Leader - knows how to motivate and improve productivity - and lives it.
* Passionate - loves the Graphics industry.
What's on Offer
- convenient work location
- Strong salary and growth potential