You are here
- Exciting business start up with one year of growth
- International business with manby career progression opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is an established multinational with a wide variety of business lines, including this new, growing payments business.
· Build and execute an effective marketing plan to drive awareness, adoption, and usage of our client's payments among merchants across various channels, such as email marketing, events, online advertising, co-marketing with partners, etc.
· Develop targeted messages based on the key value propositions and use cases.
· Work closely with account service teams, sales/business development, PR, product management, evangelists, and other marketing and product managers to achieve goals.
· Create marketing collateral to support your campaigns including online, print and video media; manage internal & external agencies and creative partners as needed.
· Use compelling and comprehensive data to measure performance of programs and drive innovation.
The Successful Applicant
· People management experience
· Deep knowledge of online marketing methods, tools and strategies; ability to plan, develop and execute complex multi-platform campaigns that drive leads.
· Strengths in problem solving and issue-resolution, ability to work effectively in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
· Outstanding skills at initiating, managing and growing strategic relationships with third parties, vendors and internal stakeholders
· Have first class presentation, communication, planning, and leadership skills.
· Team-oriented, with the ability to work with and influence others in remote organizations
· An analytical approach to marketing; metrics/ROI focused.
· Good English skill to collaborate with international team
What's on Offer
A new Marketing manager position in a new business area with exceptional potential for growth.