You are here
- Direct input to Japan marketing strategy
- Work in a reputable, established global firm
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Asset Management company in Japan and provides variety of investment products and services to the investors there
* Plan and execute overall marketing activities both off and online for the purpose of promoting investment
products and services.
* Plan and implement customer events and workshop based on the agreed sales channel strategy.
* Define & agree other intermediary strategies & roadmaps to meet business and channel requirements taking into
account, amongst other things, budget, capacity, business objectives.
* Plan media strategies along with company's sales objectives and focus.
* Commission customer and market research as required identifying and validating proposition.
* Plan and execute comprehensive online advertisement and promotions through digital experience such as online
advertisement, search engine and SNS marketing for the purpose of generating customer leads.
* Work closely with the business lines to define and agree the marketing proposition to support to reach the
* Work with the other product management functions to ensure that the marketing activities align with other
priorities across channels, including the customer experience.
* Work with Digital & Technology teams to prioritise and plan delivery in line with plan and available resources.
* Provide regular reporting on this to the channel and digital management groups against a set of key performance
metrics. Ensure this is comprehensive and includes strategy, channel, regulatory, audit, servicing and other
* Work with the business to drive a 'digital first' proposition, whilst aligning and supporting non-digital services
where these exist.
* Support digital transformation plans, helping to meet our client's aim to provide the best digital experience in the
* Work with production vendors and advertisement agencies to implement the best marketing solutions as well as
controlling them to maintain high level of qualities in each deliverable.
The Successful Applicant
* More than 10 years' experience in overall and digital marketing environment.
* More than 5 years' experience in digital marketing (customer lead generation, search engine marketing and traffic
* Overall skills for customer event coordination both offline and online (including web seminar and digital contents
* Proven experience in the development, syndication and delivery of marketing strategy across channels.
* Proven marketing and digital marketing experience in a customer centric environment, who can demonstrate a
significant role within a proposition or change function.
* Strong oral and written communications skills, with experience operating at all levels.
* Good understanding of all aspects of digital technology platforms.
* Passion for digital services and with an understanding of customer needs and behaviours in a digital environment.
* Some financial services experience required, although experience from other sectors such as general retail also
* Good project management, reporting, analytical skills.
* An energetic and high impact individual who is comfortable operating at pace in a collegiate but demanding and
* A team player
What's on Offer
Work for a leading global Asset Management firm