You are here
Marketing Manager (Trilingual, Korean, Japanese, English)
- Trilingual (Korean English Japanese)
- B2B IT Marketing Communications
About Our Client
- Develop and manage the Japan/Korea events plan to help support sales pipeline objectives. This includes the review, selection and negotiation of events including trade shows, seminars, roundtables and customer forums.
- Responsible for executing the demand generation programmes to attract new sales leads, nurture prospects and communicate effectively with existing customers across both online and offline channels.
Content & Collateral Development
- Work closely with the Head of Asia Marketing to develop a 'sales toolkit' for use within Japan and Korea. This includes the localisation of internal facing tools such as sales playbooks, battle-cards, presentations, ROI tools, product overviews and external campaign assets including whitepapers, best practice guides, case studies and video, if required.
Press & Analyst Engagement
- Required to work closely with the PR function to ensure that relevant press releases are developed and distributed in a timely and effective manner as well as provide in-country support on PR activities.
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years of experience in a marketing management role
- Fluent in English, Japanese and Korean
- Background in IT services or telecommunications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and natural interest in B2B and technology marketing
- Demonstrable examples of conducting successful marketing campaigns
- Strong background in events management
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to travel
- Career growth