You are here
Marketing Manager at Luxury Brand
- Stable company with multiple strong brands
- International culture with diverse employees
About Our Client
Our client is an European luxury beverage importer and seller having more than 40 people in marketing team.
1. Develop effective and creative annual brand plans in line with the local & global brand strategies and objectives, while closely working with brand director, PRJ sales team and brand company.
2. Prepare key brand presentations (including pre-budget, brand plans) to a consistently high level, offering fresh strategic insights and creative thinking to meet our objectives.
3. Develop communication strategy for the brand portfolio in conjunction with Brand Director. In addition, develop all marketing programs and activities;
Consumer targeting strategy and influencer model
Consumer decision Journey
Digital communication plan
PR, events and sponsorships
Trade mentoring programs
CRM & Consumer mentoring programs
4. Provide qualitative and quantitative evaluations of agreed BTL&ATL marketing programs (e.g. pre / post test research etc).
5. Oversee brand equity market research, in conjunction with the senior strategic planning and consumer insight manager, to ensure that it meets the brand's objectives and any required changes are made within the agreed timescale and budget.
6. Manage many supplier / partner relationships (ad agency, PR agency, organizers, brand companies, etc...) ensuring all executions are comply with brand strategy/guideline
7. Monitor and control operating costs and A&P expenditures to ensure that they support efficient marketing programs, that are in line with the agreed budgets (or latest estimate) while taking into account the variability of volumes.
8. Guide and manage 3 direct reports with strong leadership to ensure that they achieve their objectives. Monitor the performance of the direct reports and coach them where necessary.
The Successful Applicant
+ More than 8 years experience in the field of Brand Marketing. Must have had past experience with Advertising Campaigns and organizing events. Good digital expertise. Interest/qualification in wine would be welcome.
+Business level of English and Japanese
+ Background from Luxury Brand Company
e.g. durable goods (watch & jewelry), perfumes, alcohol, fashion and cosmetics, etc.
What's on Offer
+ Good work life balance
+ Homely atmosphere
+ Strong brands and history having varieties of more than 10 in Japan