You are here
Marketing Manager - F&B (B2B)
- B2C/B2B Food and Beverage Experience required.
- Marketing Manager
About Our Client
One of the world's largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers
- Japan Marketing and communication Plan and execution.
The role is responsible for the development and the execution of the annual marketing plan including all advertising and promotional activities for Japan.
- Supporting Pro-active presentations & Insights roll-outs.
The role manages the planning, development and part presenting of specific pro-active industry/application/segment and/or product presentation roll-outs to identified accounts in the respective regions that include market research and customer trend presentation.
- Market research, Strategic and business plan development support.
As part of the Commercial Group, this role supports the sales team with developing new business opportunities, and assist them in the development of sales and marketing business plans and KPI's by market segment, channel and country.
- Sharepoint Marketing Japan database management.
In coordination with global marketing, sales and applications, lead the development and maintenance of relevant customer marketing collateral including marketing/customer/industry and product presentations, sales sheets, product training presentations, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related field required (MBA preferred)
- 10+ years in marketing / market strategy / Communications environment with customer-facing experience in the food / beverage specialty ingredients industry or related field; B2C marketing experience also desired
- Experience working with and directing agencies and other outside marketing related vendors
- Exceptional Microsoft Office experience, specifically PowerPoint, Excel, and Word; Photoshop
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral that can present trend and marketing information with authority, professionalism and confidence to our Food ingredient customers.
- Ability to research, analyze, interpret, create market research and trend information to all levels of management - internally and externally (customers)
- Proven analytical and effective problem solving capabilities
- Positive, 'can-do' attitude with open minded approach; able to handle changing priorities, fast paced environment and tight deadlines
- Ability to effectively work and influence in a matrix environment
What's on Offer
New Headcount as part of expanding business.
Work Life Balance.