You are here
- Marketing Communications
- A global materials science company
About Our Client
A global materials science company
- Work with global and regional business teams to conceptualize, recommend, develop, implement and communicate integrated marketing communication plans in support of multiple products and business-to-business channels.
- Collaborate with internal and external resources to develop tactical plans and drive them to completion. Tactical areas include on and offline advertising, public relations, channel marketing, social media , website content, promotions, events, trade show displays and collateral.
- Manage a multitude of projects within a team environment and consistently communicate project status to business leaders, team members and a wide range of other internal and external stakeholders including sales, operations, product specialists, agencies and channel partners.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Marketing/Advertising, or equivalent business experience.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in business-to-business marketing communications in the Japan market, preferably with technical products and multinational company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and fluency in written and spoken English and Japanese.
What's on Offer