You are here
Market Risk, Associate level, Global Investment bank, 9M JPY
- A chance to work in the market risk division
- A chance to work in a global investment bank
About Our Client
Our client is a global investment bank that is well known across the region.
● Monitor daily feed processing to ensure timely VaR production and accurate risk representation across different asset classes.
● Identify, investigate and facilitate the resolution of processing errors, feed errors, data errors in various risk management tools.
● Operate the risk platform, understand the risk outputs and then form an independent risk view in order to effectively perform the "checks-and-balances" function within Market Risk.
● Improve the operational efficiency and risk capture through de-commissioning of legacy systems and other VaR or system enhancement projects. Carry out planning and rigorous testing in the migration process.
The Successful Applicant
● Bachelor degree or above.
● 1-year experience in market risk management or control-related functions within a financial institution.
● Basic knowledge of financial products, option Greeks and VaR model. Awareness of the financial market and regulatory regime.
● Good IT (esp. Excel) and communication skills - be comfortable with both people and systems. Attitude and people skills are more important than technical skills in this role, though.
● Fluent English; Japanese language would be a plus, but not essential.
● Other desirable qualities: persistent, positive and level-headed even in tough situations, able to manage timeline and multi-task, meticulous, detail-minded, organized, results-oriented
What's on Offer
-Good Corporate Culture
-Rare position in Market risk
-Location- Central Tokyo