You are here
Market Management & International Sales
- More than 7 B USD Revenue each year
- Established global brand, and proven track record in Japan
About Our Client
The company is a European based firm who manufacture and sell wide range of commercial vehicles. The company has been established in Japan for more than 40 years and has gained market trust in terms of quality and reliability.
With recent strategy change in within their organization, the company is currently hiring bilingual candidates for the majority of their functions. Join them and build your global career now.
- To support the sales department in developing annual target for the responsible markets.
- To support the sales department in building up strategy required for realization of this target including volume, pricing, product planning, network, etc.
-To support the sales department in creating mid/long term strategy for responsible markets.
- To conduct product/ specification study to meet market requirements.
- To perform sales and stock management.
- To perform Market Analysis.
- To perform Distributor management.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Engineering or Business.
- Skills in contract negotiation, presenting, and reporting.
- Experience in overseas business with sound knowledge of business culture in Asian countries.
- Specific knowledge in global communication skills to make smooth communication with our business partners.
- Language ability in Japanese and English.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary
- Rapid Growth
- Clear chances of promotion