You are here
Market Insights - Global FMCG Brand
- Strong international team and environement
- Great opportunity to build your skills
About Our Client
Dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible, my client is a leading global food company built on four business lines: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters and Medical Nutrition.
Through its mission and dual commitment to business success and social progress, the company aims to build a healthier future, thanks to better health, better lives and a better world, for all its stakeholders-its 100,000 employees, consumers, customers, suppliers, shareholders and all the communities with which it engages.
- Produce holistic analysis with clear recommendations and directions for Brand and Channel SBP (Strategic Business Plan: 3 year business plan) / EBP (Executional Business Plan: 1 year plan). Deliver key findings to help lead or facilitate and actively participate in SBP/EBP workshops.
- Take strong initiative to identify key business issues through close interactions with brand/channel teams and other stakeholders
-Develop research learning plans by collaborating with other Strategy & Insights teams and external counterparts.
- Manage Brand/Channel research budgets to be aligned with strategic priorities of the system and enhance productivity.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent in English and Japanese
- Experience in marketing and insights (preferably from consumer company)
What's on Offer
This role offers the opportunity to work in an international working environment and the chance to grow your skills drastically in a forward thinking marketing team