You are here
Market Data & Exchange Systems Engineer
- Exciting Market Data & Exchange Systems Engineer role!
- Leading financial services firm!
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial holding company with a good reputation both in Japan and world-wide. They are looking to hire additional resource for their upcoming projects.
The primary role of this position is to participate in an exchange driven project (Next J-Gate) and perform engineering/support functions for delivering Market Data System upgrades and Connectivity Changes for Next J-Gate system.
- Provide level 2/3 production support for major Market Data vendors and exchange terminal systems
- Perform Exchange driven project(Next J-Gate) tasks
- Liaise with Exchange(JPX) for procurement of new exchange connectivity deployment
- Schedule and coordinate exchange line installation/cancellation
- Assist application teams on connectivity test arrangement & support
- Support application migration to new J-Gate system
- Documentation (system diagrams, runbooks related to new J-Gate system/infrastructure)
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10 years market data & exchange systems support experience
- Good written/verbal communication (both Japanese & English) & interpersonal skills - capable of supporting Japanese speaking clients and liaise with vendors/exchanges in Japan
- Working knowledge of mainstream Market Data Applications (Reuters Eikon, Bloomberg, Quick, etc) and Exchange Systems
- Experience in supporting Exchange/PTS systems (TSE Arrowhead, Flex, J-Gate, SBI, Chi-X JP, etc) and Clearing systems(JSCC, TFX, etc)
- Basic network knowledge
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Convenient work location
- Good work-life balance