You are here
Market Access Senior Manager (Dealership)
- Dealership marketing/BD in the Industrial Automation Industry
- Affiliate and Partnership Marketing
About Our Client
Leading Industrial Automation Company
- Create Market Access development models/ strategies for distributors, Design Institutes, System Integrators, and other strategic partners in Japan to meet Japan business growth plan.
- Develop and support the implementation of annual market access plan.
- Regularly review, update, and enforce the market access management / development /
certification policy and rules in Japan.
- Provide market access competitive landscape intelligence to the organization.
- Develop the future sales leaders and retain top talent.
- Develop market access business competency of the organization in order to drive growth for the business.
- Recommend and recruit new market access partners.
- Monitor the performance and comparable market benchmarks of market access partners.
- Develop and conduct program / initiatives to upgrade current channel competencies
- Oversees the Implementation of the annual channel business plan (e.g., distributor targets, demos) and enforce channel policy in the region.
The Successful Applicant
- Contributes Professional & Technical Expertise
- Communicates Effectively
- Adds Value for Customers & Partners
- Creates Focus & Motivates Others
- Builds Global Bus & Inclusive Culture
- Leads Change
- High level of expertise and knowledge in Market Research & Analysis (Market & Economic Trends, Customer Buying Behavior, Competitor Research)
- Intermediate level of expertise in Integrated Architecture, with a basic understanding of all our products. Basic level of expertise in Industry Knowledge, OEM Business Drivers (Understanding of needs of OEM customers), Process Business Drivers (Understanding of needs of Process Solutions customers)
- Intermediate level of expertise in Project / Implementation Management, Sales Fundamentals (Listening, Analytical, Problem Solving, Lead Qualifying, Negotiating, Persevering, Closing), Marketing Fundamentals (Price, Product, Place, Promotion), Customer Relationship Management and Territory Planning & Management.
What's on Offer
Work Life Balance.
Lead team with work flexibility.