You are here
Manager, IT Planning and Analysis
- Planning and Analysis manager wanted for global insurance company
- IT Financial Planning/Analysis
About Our Client
Our client is a global insurance company. Principal products and services provided include life insurance, annuities, mutual funds, pension- and retirement-related investments, administration and asset management, securities brokerage services, and commercial and residential real estate.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the Revenue Accrual, Billings, Receivables, Vendor Payments, Employee's Expense Reimbursements and Provisions for Japan Consulting and Investment Management. This person will be heavily involved in the month end processes and will be responsible for journal entry and GL reconciliation preparation and review, along with P&L variance analysis. This person will also manage the employee expense policies along with the corporate card program.
The Successful Applicant
- Financial Planning/Analysis experience
- Experience Managing staff
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Business Level English Required, Fluent level English Preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate via teleconferences with US counterparts and supervisor
- Management reporting experience required
- Ability to travel internationally as needed
- CPA a plus
- Experience working with Macros preferred
What's on Offer
● Gain experience in a fast-growing and dynamic environment.
● Build and cultivate new relationships in Finance