You are here
Manager (Head) of Human Resources and Administration
- Excellent working environment and work life balance
- Ample funding providing healthy cash flow
About Our Client
Our client is a Non-Profit Organisation (NPO) providing humanitarian aid to people in need. They receive significant funding from various channels ensuring stability and job security, evident by their long history globally and Japan. They employ approximately 100 people in Japan with two people in HR.
* Be responsible for delivering the best possible solution and high level of supports for Japan office in any types of human resource and manpower related matters
* Acts as a bridge between the line managers and as a facilitator to develop and collaborate with each other and to resolve HR issues
* Oversees Office Administration to provide the best working environment for employees
The Successful Applicant
* Strong commitment to and interest in humanitarian and NPO
* 5-10 years of experience in HR Management and Employee Relations
* Solid knowledge of Japanese labor law and HR related regulations
* Knowledge and experience of office management and experience of successful change management in HR policies/practices
* Strong in empowering team members and stakeholders by delegating works appropriately
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills based upon excellent skills in active listening, assertive communication and negotiation.
* Native level of Japanese and fluency in English is essential.
What's on Offer
Although the salary package compared with profit organisations is slightly lower, what you will get in return is the fulfillment of contributing to the wider community, friendly working environment with the entire organisation working towards to the goal and excellent work life balance.