You are here
Manager, Contents Publicity at Entertainment
- One of the most popular on-demand service in the world
- Attractive package of compensation and holidays
About Our Client
Our client has grown to have over 75 million streaming members in over 190 countries.
This role reports to Head of PR, Japan.
● Set strategies, executing and managing publicity campaigns for Netflix original series and films (global
● Adapt global strategies for the needs of Japan market and make use of multiple multiple global earned
media channels, including broadcast, print and online.
● Create cultural moments and high impact campaigns, explore new tactics of promoting series.
● Communicate different facets of campaigns to agencies and other audiences
● Manage agencies in region (where applicable) to pitch media, secure opportunities and cover set visits
or help plan and work junkets.
● Serve as the expert on the regions they manage, able to convey cultural needs and nuances that
impact the global campaign.
● Formulate and manage a budget, and give visibility into their process successfully.
● Will focus on creating cultural moments and high impact campaigns, explore new tactics of promoting
series, and will be able to communicate different facets of their campaigns to executives, filmmakers,
talent and talent representatives.
The Successful Applicant
● More than 5 years of experience in an entertainment PR setting either agency or TV network.
● International experience or knowledge of international media is a bonus.
● They have relationships with key media as well as the ability to build and maintain connections with key
journalists and social media influencers.
● Possess a keen understanding of new and traditional media.
● Be able to understand and comfortably interpret business and technology issues.
● Be a clear and concise communicator
● Have excellent media relationships and experience executing a PR strategy and work well across
disciplines to execute campaigns.
● Be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously under deadline and thrive in a high energy, fast paced
● Have experience managing agencies, be effective in dealing with talent, talent reps, journalists and
other media influencers.
● Fluency in both English (Must) and Japanese.
What's on Offer
+ Very attractive salary rang - capable for offering more than your current
+ Great access to their new office
+ Good work life balance