You are here
Manager of Channel Sales - Radio Telecommunication technology
- Responsible for all sales strategies for Japan
- Strong Partner Business Management experience required
About Our Client
Our Client is a Telecommunication equipment provider that serves more than 100,000 public safety and commercial customers in more than 100 countries.
- Meet and exceed assigned revenue quota expectations on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Deliver consistent, monthly, quarterly results and year over year growth.
- Must be able to develop and execute a plan with his or her team to broadly and deeply engage with partner and customer executives on a consistent and ongoing basis
- Leverage a well thought out opportunity and partner engagement plan to rapidly develop partner into revenue contribution and rapidly move opportunities through the pipeline.
The Successful Applicant
- Requires 8+ years of partner sales management experience
- Management responsibility with direct experience in building a successful sales organization, channel structure, programs and people culture.
- Able to articulate vision, solutions and concepts to senior executives in partner and customer.
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive salary
- Complete control over the sales strategy for Japan
- Management of a team of Channel Sales professionals
- Office in central Tokyo