You are here
Major Account Manager
- Major Account Manager role with global IT network optimization S/W vendor
- Drive new sales to large Enterprise or strategic accounts in this territory
About Our Client
- Market leader providing cloud-based services for optimizing Web and mobile content and applications, online HD video, and secure e-commerce.
- Midsized organization in Japan with a well established customer base and huge growth potential.
- New office, centrally located in Tokyo.
- Responsible for identifying, prospecting, closing and growing new account business in Japan.
- Execute an industry-driven sales plan, generating, and qualifying leads within the region.
- Work with the assigned Solutions Engineer to articulate, define, and scope sales opportunities.
- Build a healthy and sustainable pipeline to meet aggressive monthly quotas.
- Provide hand-off for the post-sale professional services team.
- Overseeing the customer proposal process and ensuring that they address customer requirements.
- Supporting and educating Sales, Marketing and other internal departments to ensure that customers get appropriate updates, upgrades and event-oriented solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years experience in software / solution sales / systems consulting / network solution sales within large Enterprise accounts.
- Must have English communication skills.
- Strong presentation skill with strong negotiation skills.
- Must have the door opening and cold-calling skills to create strategic new customers.
- Track record of consistently exceeding an annual quota of greater than $2 Million USD in revenue or bookings, proven success meeting the demands of monthly quota objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience with account planning and generating ongoing account plans for monthly reviews with management
- Strong knowledge of Internet and telecommunications concepts and demonstrate the ability to discuss them with intelligence and conviction.
- Experience and comfort calling on C-level executives and technical levels of an organization.
- Ideal candidates will bring with them a range of industry-related contacts.
- Strong background in Internet infrastructure and/or enterprise solution software required.
What's on Offer
- Huge career progression chances.
- Chances to work with new cutting edge technologies.