You are here
M&A Strategy Consultant
- Global Leading Strategy Firm
- Environment that encourages mid-long term development
About Our Client
Our client is a leading firm with a strong global network. Due to the firm's relatively flexible stance on business expansion, the firm take the initiative to promote PJ. As a result, the role will involve opportunities for overseas business trips and overseas relocation.
The firm has strengthened its recruitment for M&A team due to an increase in global M&A deals. The role will involve M&A strategy planning, deal search, due diligence, M&A advisory and PMI.
The Successful Applicant
- M&A, investment experience
- Business level English and Native level Japanese mandatory
- Proven track record in automobile, electronic manufacturing, retail, telecommunication industries (other industry professionals are also welcomed)
What's on Offer
- Retirement allowance system
- Generous benefits