You are here
- Career growth opportunities in well-established supply chain team
- Broad exposure across the business
About Our Client
Our client is a global company that produces physical and digital products.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Daily management of part-time staff, resource management and day-to-day operations management
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in supply chain management, logistics/warehouse operation.
- Experience using SAP system
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Bachelor's degree
- Language: English Fluent, Japanese Fluent.
- Experience using forklift, license is a big plus.
What's on Offer
Career growth opportunities in well-established supply chain team
Broad exposure across the business