You are here
Localization Assistant - Up to 5M
- International and Flexible Working Environment
- Work on World Class Projects
About Our Client
Our client is an American multinational publisher, developer, and distributor of video games and video game peripherals. They own two world renowned gaming brands responsible for some of the most popular games ever The company's headquarters are in New York City
- Regularly check progresses and deliveries of various works.
- Update schedules in a daily basis.
- Keep track of orders to vendors, collect invoices and communicate with Finance.
- Regularly check bug database and ensure all issues are assigned to the right persons, make sure bugs are not stagnated.
- Upon request, assist Localization Manager's job in various ways.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluency in Japanese (written and spoken) essential
- English language skills required - willing to improve
- Experience in schedule keeping. Deeper project management skill/experience is appreciated.
- General video game knowledge. Experience in testing games is appreciated.
- Familiar with MS Word and Excel.
- Communication skill. Being good at reporting things in simple and effective ways.
- Interest to video games and the industry.
What's on Offer
Salary: 4-5M depending on the candidate
Status: Contract or Permanent depending on preference