You are here
- Top tier law firm
- Competitive remuneration
About Our Client
A top tier Japanese law firm with Megabanks as clients is looking for an Associate with litigation background.
The litigation team deals with the following types of work:
* Litigation of complex disputes in Japan.
* International/National arbitrations relating to complex financial and banking disputes.
* Assist the clients of the firm to understand their legal options.
* Provide risk management advice.
* Regulatory investigations for financial institutions and funds
*Anti-corruption and fraud investigations and actions both in this jurisdiction and abroad
The Successful Applicant
* Experience of Banking Litigation is preferable but candidates with a Litigation seat will be considered
* Lawyers with excellent academics, ambition and with demonstrable business development skills.
* Excellent writing both in Japanese and English.
* Communication and organizational skills.
* At least 2 years of experience within mentioned legal areas.
What's on Offer
* This opportunity would be ideal for attorney searching for excellent in-court experience
* Excellent salary package
* Possibility to work with top-tier clients and recognized partners.
* Flexibility in the weekly work schedule.
* Opportunity to move to other regions.