You are here
Good work life balance
About Our Client
An international healthcare company with an office in Tokyo is looking for a Legal Supervisor with strong knowledge of IT and Japanese Law
* Develops, initiates, maintains, and revises policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
* Preparation and reviewing of corporate governance documents
*Liaise and follow up with external legal counsels on legal proceedings
* Collaborate with other departments in several legal matters, including litigation, corporate and commercial.
The Successful Applicant
* At least two years of experience in relevant field
* Two years of work experience in a company.
* Fluent Japanese and English.
What's on Offer
* Working in a global company.
* Possibility of fast growing.