You are here
Legal Project Manager
- Competitive remuneration
- Global company
About Our Client
A global company specialized in Ediscovery with an office in Tokyo is looking for a Legal Project Manager with strong knowledge in Ediscovery.
* Analyze new and complex project-related problems and create innovative solutions that normally involve the schedule, technology, methodology, tools, solution components, and financial management of the project.
* Collaborate with case attorneys, paralegal teams, and service providers to discuss, plan and organize litigation discovery option
* Develop the relationship with the client
* Liaise and follow up with external legal counsels on legal proceedings
* Collaborate with other departments
The Successful Applicant
* At least 4 years of experience in relevant field
* Two years of work experience in a company.
* Fluent Japanese and English.
What's on Offer
* Working in a global company.
* Possibility of fast growing.