You are here
- Global company
- Competitive remuneration
About Our Client
One of the biggest global providers of insurance, annuities, and employee benefit programs is looking for a Legal Manager to incorporate in the legal team.
* Reviewing, drafting, negotiating and executing all types of contracts.
* Coordinates and maintains strong relationships with the Compliance and Risk Management Departments.
* Represents and counsels the Group Insurance business before Federal and State Regulators, and Self Regulatory Organizations.
* Advice clients both in Japanese and English.
The Successful Applicant
* At least 3 years of experience in relevant field.
*The candidate should have corporate, law firm, in-house and/or regulatory legal experience involving state insurance laws and regulations, securities laws, group insurance, disability and/or health insurance operations.
* Knowledge of commercial and corporate law.
* Outstanding strategic thinking, analytical and creative problem-solving capabilities.
* Qualified lawyer in Japan or in other jurisdiction
What's on Offer
* Possibility to work in one the largest company in the world.
* Diversity of projects with top class clients.
* Competitive remuneration