You are here
Legal Counsel - Pharmaceutical industry
About Our Client
A top-tier Health & Care/Pharmaceutical company is looking for a Legal counsel with strong knowledge of Pharmaceutical regulation.
* Assist and manage compliance issues of the company.
* Develops, initiates, maintains, and revises policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
* Liaise and follow up with external legal counsels on legal proceedings.
* Collaborate with other departments in several legal matters, including litigation, corporate and commercial.
The Successful Applicant
* Business level of Japanese and English
* Strong academic results.
* Communication and organizational skills.
* A solid understanding of pharmaceutical regulations.
* Looking for high caliber candidates interested in career progression
* 2+ years PQE required.
What's on Offer
* Working in a global company.
* Possibility of fast growing.